Hobart Braden <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 12 Nov 1993 14:17:02 EST
  I'm looking for help with the following question:

  The list owner of a Subscription= By_owner list here would like to
customize the request-forwarded mail message that is sent in response
to a "sub <listname> ..." request for his list.  I have looked in
$DEFAULT MAILFORM without finding anything that I recognize as
the message that is sent to the requestor (as opposed to the message
that is sent to the list owner).

  Is there a way to customize the would-be subscriber's
message?
  Thanks in advance for any advice, pointers to documentation, etc.
--
Hobart Braden