"Warhurst, SI (Spencer)" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 14:10:33 -0000
Yes, you're not the only one getting that. IIRC when I brought it up with
support a few months ago it was something that was on the cards to be fixed
in the forthcoming "level-set".

--
Spencer Warhurst
Listserv Service Manager