Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 4 Oct 1994 15:38:10 +0100
On Mon,  3 Oct  1994 21:12:24  CDT Bob  Jackiewicz <[log in to unmask]>
said:

>I can buy that.  However, why would it cut off the  file after about 100
>lines? In addition,  digests seem to get cut off  at random lengths, and
>people always seem to say that they're cut off right at previous message
>quotations (line starting with '>').

What can  I say, there  is no  shortage of people  who can't code  in the
software development world. Why do  people always assume it is LISTSERV's
fault? LISTSERV  sent the  very same  digest correctly  to you.  In fact,
yours  and the  other person's  were probably  bundled in  the very  same
outgoing file from LISTSERV.

>The next  realease? Is that  1.8b? We're running  1.8a here. It's  not a
>great problem, but I'd like to have it working if possible. Thanks!

If Ed is willing to install code that hasn't been tested in production, I
can send you a fix now.

  Eric