Barbara Passman <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 5 Sep 2003 08:12:02 -0500
Please advise  how you handle  or might approach a situation such as
the following.

We recently terminated the subscription of an individual who
persisted in flaming and and sending inflammatory messages to our
list , which has approximately 400 subscribers.

We now find that another subscriber is posting messages from the
former, terminated  subscriber. The messages are posted in toto and
the text indicates that the former subscriber knows/plans that his
posts are being sent to our list so he can, in defacto, participate.

How do you handle this type of situation?

Sincerely
Barbara Passman
AYSO-L