"Starkey, Parry" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 08:09:09 -0500
I am getting the following info back from a SHOW STATS command:
There is 1 job still to be processed  and 1 held  job waiting to be
released. The average  CPU time
used by LISTSERV is 0.0%. Since LISTSERV was last rebooted (on 6 Jan
2002 at
21:18, ie 10h03 ago), the following requests have been processed:

How do I find out what list the jobs are waiting on?  How do I find out
what the jobs being held are and what is the differen between 1 job
still to be processed and 1 held job waiting to be released??

Thanks!

Parry Starkey
Cinergy, Corp.