Jose Maria Blasco <JMBLASCO@DEARN>
Fri, 27 Jan 89 14:40:59 MEZ
The LOCSOFT FILELIST from DEARN (which includes LSVTALK and LISTSEND) is being
deleted. My management will not accept  that the programs are offered with the
EARN restriction, and I  will not accept to remove the  restriction as long as
the  current conflicts  with the  EARN  BoD persist,  so  I had  to take  this
decision. Sorry. Some modified versions will probably be available again, from
another site and under the conditions I  please, as soon as I leave my current
job.

  Jose Maria