Debby Quayle <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 28 Oct 1998 13:31:12 -0400
Back in 1996 when I was selecting a list management product I came accross
a very thorough document that can still be found at the address below. The
document is a review of various list management products and also includes
a useful discussion on how to tell if you really need list management.

On the basis of this document I chose to go with ListServ(R), instead of
Majordomo.  I have not regretted my decision once and neither has my
management.  I cannot think of one thing that I've been asked to do in
ListServ that the product couldn't deliver.  It really is the best and is
well worth the money, in my view.

address to visit:

ftp://ftp.uu.net/usenet/news.answers/mail/list-admin/software-faq

Debby Quayle
Asst. Dir. Tech. Support Services
Information Technology Services
Hamilton College