Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 14:28:37 -0500
At 13:02 2002/11/25 -0500, Eva Kalman wrote:
>Hmm.  Either I never followed up on this to get the newer
>version of listserv.c or I misplaced it.
>
>Anyway, I'm now at ftp://ftp.lsoft.com/LISTSERV/UNIX and I don't see
>a listserv.c here.   The common.tar.Z here doesn't have the new
>listserv.c and  I also looked in the common.tar that
>came with 1.8e for Solaris and it's still the old version
>of listview.c (without the -e).

It's in ftp://ftp.lsoft.com/LISTSERV/UNIX/old-1.8d/ .  It looks like when
we released 1.8e, the person who uploaded the kits moved the listview.c
file into the old-1.8d directory along with everything else.  That's why
you couldn't find the file at the location I gave you back in May 2000.

I'm not sure why it didn't make it into common.tar.Z for 1.8e.  I'll fix
that problem asap; thanks for letting us know about it.

Nathan