"Wrigley, Thomas HUS" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 12 Feb 1998 10:52:39 -0500

Hi!  I am new to this list and I don't know if this is the correct place
to post this but . . .  I sent the email below to the listserv-lite
support address and they have not responded.  Does anyone here have any
ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Tom Wrigley  :-)
Webmaster
Heidelberg USA, Inc.
(770) 419-6965

-----Original Message-----
From:   Wrigley, Thomas          HUS
Sent:   Wednesday, January 28, 1998 4:06 PM
To:     [log in to unmask]
Subject:        Listserv Lite Configuration

Hello!  I have Listserv Lite installed on an NT server with the attached
cfg.  This is the web server for my Intranet.  The Listserv software is
installed on one server and I have two other Exchange servers.  My
domain is Heidelbergusa.com.  The server IP is 10.100.2.9.  I have a
mail Id 'lstmaint'.

The Problem is that the Listserv will not pick up the email sent to it.
????

Tom Wrigley  :-)
Webmaster
Heidelberg USA, Inc.