"Scot Lingrell, Wayne State Univ." <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 24 Mar 1993 11:40:44 EST
Sorry for interupting your list, but Harold Pritchett suggested I contact this
list for help and information.

I would like to start a new list and need two bits of information.
     1) What steps need to be taken to complete such a task; and
     2) Who should I contact that might have room to add another list to thier
        server?

The list I want to develop will be a discussion group for student development
practitioners, graduate students, admininstrators, and faculty--encorporating
all student service functional areas as well as discussions of campus problems
and theoretical applications.

Your expertise in this matter will be greatly appreciated.

SCOT A. LINGRELL
2 EAST HELEN NEWBWRRY JOY SSC
UNIVERSITY ADVISING CENTER
WAYNE STATE UNIVERSITY