Zvika Bar-Deroma <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 23 May 90 06:59:58 IST
I own a list which had the following keywords defined for notebook:

* Notebook= YES,F,MONTHLY,PRIVATE

I changed  (GOT the  list, changed  the header and  LSVPUT it  back) the
notebook from  monthly to yearly. But  this does not cause  the existing
log files to change (i.e. list_name LOG9004, list_name LOG9005 etc, were
NOT appended to a  single file - list_name LOG90). How can I do this ? I
prefer  a  method  for  listowner,  without  the  need  to  involve  the
postmaster, if that is at all possible.

Second thing - what does the postmaster  have to do in order to have the
LISTS database insatlled on a LISTSERV  (LIST GLOBAL does send the whole
LISTSERV LISTS file) ?

/Zvika