Sat, 20 Nov 1999 07:46:25 +0200
I am the publisher of a  free  community e-newsletter with 6,250 subscriber.
The newsletter pertains to lifestyle and working conditions for international
professionals and those thinking about work overseas. .

I do not usually follow those discussion groups, so could responses please be
mailed to your private address

I am now using Majordemo list server that is not meeting my needs. I have some
ideas on what I do need and maybe you can help.

Minimum Requirement -
1.      - Ready-to-use" feature-rich HTML interface for your web site,
providing
recipient subscription, removal, and email address change.
2.      - Web-based administration control panel allows you to easily
configure
and manage your list.
3.      . Message Prioritizing: Select normal or high priority for your
outgoing
messages. High priority messages are moved to the top of the send queue to
take
advantage of maximum mail server resources.
4.      Send HTML formatted, imported Web Pages, or Plain Text word-wrapped
messages to list.
5.      Web based archive with very deatiled statistical reports and page
counter
6.      Automatically remembers and displays your last message mailed to your
list. Saves you a tremendous amount of authoring time.
7.      - Database filtering allows you to select which subscribers receive
your
mailings.
8.      - Automatic Removal and Change of Address Instructions:
9.      Automatically appends instructions to your messages.
10.     - View real-time status reports pertaining to your in-progress mailing
jobs.
11.     View detailed mail job completion statistical reports after your mail
job is completed.
12.     - Start, and cancel mailing jobs to your list.

Thanks
Fred
email - [log in to unmask]
fax - 202 478 0689