Steve Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 9 Jun 1997 11:49:41 EST
We are  moving Listserv from  VM to  NT 4.0. Our  NT Web server  is Microsoft
Internet Information  server (IIS)  version 2.  We are  unable to  search the
archives of our  first test list. The  message we get is  "Unable to initiate
communication with  Listserv. Error code  was 1385 ("logon failure:  the user
has not  been granted the  requested logon type  at this computer.").  I have
looked through the IIS help files and  haven't found error 1385 or any set up
information  that  shed   any  light  on  problem.  Any   comments  would  be
appreciated.

Steve Moore - Software Coordinator
              Miami University, Oxford, Ohio
              (513) 529-1452