Jan Strever <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 10 Apr 1994 10:57:32 -0800
Hello,
  I am in search of a listserv to house my POETRY list.  Right now
I run it from our VAX here at Gonzaga
University, but we do not have listserve capability.  This means I spend
much time doing manual operations which are handled much easier by a
listserve.  So I am writing to ask if anyone would consider housing
POETRY.  We have about 60 members at present, of those 15 are fairly
active; there are approximately 10 messages a day.  Since the vision of
this is a working workshop, I moderate it, so until I "trust" a person's
seriousness, I monitor their messages.  Also people are beginning to
ask for digest capability and such.  Anyway...is there any possible way
that any of you would be the home for us?   Thank you, Jan STrever