Eric Thomas <ERIC@FRECP11>
Thu, 16 Oct 1986 22:18 SET
  You're  right.  The first  version  of  EXPLODE merely  ignored  domain-style
addresses.  When  I wrote  a  common  'best peer'  routine  and  sticked it  in
EXPLODE, it  automatically supported domain  addresses and I didn't  realize it
so didn't fix the 17 chars problem... augh...

  NOACK: I am going to rule that NOACK  means no message at all except from the
server that  first gets the  file. All  remarks, comments, flames,  sensible or
silly, from whomever  they may come, will  be ignored :-) This  only applies to
the NOACK behaviour topic, of course.

  Eric