Stan Horwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 16 Sep 2004 12:21:22 -0400
An editor of a moderated list on listserv.temple.edu is not receiving any
email submissions from the list. This problem started when she switched
her email address to netscape.com. Is anyone else having problems routing
email from Listserv to those who use netscape.com addresses?

When I log onto our listserv host and try to telnet to netscape.com 25
I get the following

# telnet netscape.com 25
Trying 64.12.37.146...
telnet: connect to address 64.12.37.146: Connection timed out
telnet: Unable to connect to remote host: Connection timed out

which suggests to me that there's a problem with netscape receiving email,
but I can send individual emails to the same address from my email account
just fine.

When I make myself an editor of this person's list, then send email
to the list from the ISP I use at home, it works fine.