Greg Kesner <KESNER@UIUCVME>
Tue, 15 Nov 88 12:35:41 CST

I was wondering if anyone can tell me what this message means.
Error occured while processing file (3105) from OP1@UIUCVME: "Mail has been
received for list  OPLOG from a user  which has been served  out". File has
been transferred to [log in to unmask]
We have a LISTSERV list called OPLOG where everyone on the list has their
option set to NOMAIL and the submissions to the list are archived into monthly
notebooks.  Does the NOMAIL option being set prevent those on the list
from sending mail to the list?  Thanks for any help you can provide.
p.s. I maintain the LISTSERV on this machine, so if I've set the list up
improperly or do not understand how the NOMAIL option works, I welcome
your assistance!  Thanks!

p.p.s.  Ooops -- one more question.  When our LISTSERV starts up, I get the
following message:
   >14 Nov 1988 20:43:05 Warning: uppercase english messages
   >not available.  Parsing errors might occur.
Can someone tell me what I'm missing and where I can obtain it to
correct this?  Thanks again!