lsvadmin <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 10:52:18 +1100
Apologies in advance if this is not the correct place to ask this question.
There were no other support address on the LSoft site to send to apart
from lists.

I have been reading up on the web interface feature for listserv in
preparation for setting it up. I have read the installation guide for 1.8d,
the version that is currently running on Unix, and noticed that the file
"wa" is one of the initial files untarred so it must be part of that
installation bundle.

I searched the ~/listserv and ~/listserv/home directories but I havent
been able to find this file. From what I have been able to find out the
original installation was done from a beta version (updating from 1.8c)
and then the LAK updated to full version.

Is there someway I can get hold of this file?

lsvadmin