John W Redelfs <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 15 May 1995 22:27:06 GMT
I am aware of three main mailing list managers on the Internet.  I
would some help making the list more complete:

1) Revised Listserv

2) ListProcessor

3) Majordomo

What are some of the other important software packages out there?

Also, I am aware of two electronic forums for listowners to network:

1) bit.listserv.lstsrv-l

Can someone help me add to this list?

--
John W. Redelfs                       [log in to unmask]
"Our Constitution was designed only for a moral and religious people.