Listserv Manager <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 26 Aug 2010 13:25:26 -0400
Marty Hoag wrote:

>Nelson:

>    Does the list continue to operate normally? I guess if

>you had Errors-to= Owners (with an "s") instead of "Owner"

>then LISTSERV(tm) could try to send an error to a bogus

>address.

>    But if the lists are running ok then you probably could

>do what KSU suggested and just notify the owners that they

>should edit the owner field when they update their list

>next (or see that error when saving).

>    marty

Marty,

The lists work fine- it's just the web interface can't handle it. Which is kind of inconsistent, don't you think???

I appreciate all the suggestions, and I haven't fully digested them all. But a couple comments

- when the default is the wizard, trying to tell all the owners that it doesn't work "right" for them is not a good solution.

- the "bulk" editing suggestions do help, but it's still a lot of work:-)

Further ideas definitely welcome.