Mon, 1 Jul 1996 10:12:51 -0400
Hi:

  I dont know if I'm writing to the right addresses or not but perhaps you
can either help me out or tell me where I should write?

   My problem:
 I had a great mailing list going for 6 months, unfortunately the person who
set up my list seems to have disappeared and the list seems to have stopped
functioning. The mailing list was on spartan.tamu.edu and it seems to be
missing a file- perhaps they upgraded or are using a new pearl script now or
something anyways my remote commands no longer seems to work.

  I'm currently trying to get the list up and running on another server- Do
you know of any servers that may offer lists for free or for a small fee?
I'm currently checking with my own internet provider about this but they are
taking forever to get back to me (it's been a week and a half now).

   I'm in Canada so a listserver near me would probably be better- but maybe
that doesnt really matter? Anyways I have over 80 subscribers to my list and
they are very anxious for me to get our list up and running again. :) Any
help that you can give me would be wonderful. :)

   Oh if you are writing to me and if this is a mailing list or a something
that I have written to- please email me directly as I am not subscribed. :)

     Bye for now!
                                Tricia ( [log in to unmask] )