Andrew Bosch <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 7 Apr 2005 13:54:27 -0500
Your quandry appears to be a typical archive moving issue. To recreate
the index files, you need to repost the archive files with the PUT
<listname> LOGxxxx command. You also need to create the WA index
directories (usually they are the same name as the list), if they do not
already exist. Note that Listserv will not allow you to post a file that
does not already exist, so you need to create empty files with the same
names as the archive files before posting.

andrew

  I'm VERY new to ListServ, and I of course did a stupid thing. I've
had a
list going now for 3 weeks, and it's been running smoothly. I switched
from
IIS to Apache, and in recreating all the Web stuff, and moving the
directories for the Apache Web Server, I blew away all the Web Archive
stuff
for my list. Is there *any* way to recreate these?  Or will I just have
delete the list and start from scratch? I have all the notebook files,
and
the list still works fine, but all the web access stuff is gone. I
know, I
know, I did a bad thing!

Thanks!

Greg