Hermann Schneider <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 31 Dec 1993 13:04:55 CET
On Fri, 31 Dec 1993 10:05:27 TUR Turgut Kalfaoglu said:
>On Thu, 30 Dec 1993 17:15:33 CET  Hermann Schneider <[log in to unmask]>
>had said:
>>

>Hermann: If you want, I can do the migration for you, it's one of my
>tasks for EARN. If you want to do it by yourself, David Sitman has
>written a such cookbook. Since it's not too long, I'll include it,
>but it's also available via GET L-MIGRA MEMO command to

Hi  Turgut,
I didn't expect that still somebody is working in the old year. For me
this will be my last mail I sent off this year.

Thanks for the L-MIGRA memo. Thats exactly what I wanted. I would be of
course happy if you could do the migration, but how would you do it? I
don't think that you can log on to our machine.
I wish you a happy new year and hopefully we meet in May fo the NOG meeting.

best regards                        Hermann Schneider
     ____/   ____/  __  /  ____/      CS Computer Networks coordinator
    /       /      /   /  /         Robert Bosch Strasse 5
   /___/   ___ /  /   /  /          D 64276 Darmstadt
 ____/   ____/ _____/  ____/      Phone: (49) 6151.90.2464
European Space Operations Centre    Fax:             .3061