of course running your code. The addressess (in Reply-To:, X-To:, and
From:) are quite ugly, no? This is not an isolated case, and appears quite
often on mail from the TCPIP-L@BYUADMIN list. What is happening here?

Ross
P.S. Why am I seeing the "Warning -- RSCS tag ..."? Does Listserv not know
     about WISCVM? RAP

I received a letter today, mailed yesterday, dated January 28, which would
indicate reason has prevailed. The body follows (asterisks are used to bracket
words in boldface):

  Thank you for your comments.

  Originally, it was our understanding that the CLASS parameter must be
  specified when defining *all* unsupported device types. We now realize,
  thanks to your recent letter, there are exceptions. Therefore, the
  following note will be added to the book at the next available opportunity:
       For *most* unsupported VM/SP devices, the CLASS operand should
       be specified.  However, exceptions can occur when the software
       being used is primarily handling the device.  In this situation,
       specifying the CLASS operand may *not* be required.

  We apologize for any inconvenience that may have occurred. Thank you for
  your time and interest.

and it was sent by Mr. McGoldrick. While I would word it differently, I say,
"Bravo!"  We all win.  In this case, the time invested in the RCF process was
profitable.