Anne Toal <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 27 Dec 2006 10:46:29 -0600
  Nathan Brindle wrote:
> I've never been a fan of no-archive lists, so it's a blind spot for me.  Paul is correct.

My system.changelog is now about 48 hours old, so not much use for me
trying to identify all lists who haven't posted for two years or more.
However, all my lists have their own changelogs, so we'll be using
those. I'm just grateful to have access to a programmer who will do this
for me.

Thanks to everyone who answered my question. Now that I have a
system.changelog, I no longer am getting the error that says the file is
registered in the system but cannot be found. However, when I run a Post
history report on
http://listserv.utpa.edu/scripts/wa.exe?LOG&L=1&X

I am getting this error:
There is no CHANGELOG list on this server. Try sending a "LIST" command to
get a description of all the lists available from

I am sending this request:
http://listserv.utpa.edu/scripts/wa.exe?LOG=&v=1&o=&c=&b=&0=0&l=&G=0&C=&h=00&d=27&m=12&a=2005&H=00&D=27&M=12&A=2006&2=2c%7FPOST%7F%7F%01&X

Any idea what's wrong there?

-aht