Miranda Hammond <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 14:47:06 CDT
Hi, I signed on to this Listserv for a comp class, and I was just wondering
what the topic of discussion is supposed to be?  I keep getting emails about
errors, and problems with the listserv, not actual discussion.  I was
wondering if there was a way to get archives of actual conversations.  Thank
you,  Miranda