"Michael R. Gettes" <CCMRG@BOSTONU>
Tue, 28 Jun 88 12:00:27 EDT
I will be distributing the change mass exec this afternoon to
a list of listserv maintainers that Eric supplied to me. It will be
sent out with 4 components: 1) The LSVCHGMS exec 2) The XEDIT profile
that does most of the grunt work 3) HELPCMD which gives an explanation
of the exec and its use 4) WAKEPARM which should be placed in the
WAKEPARM FILE so that the change that I am requesting is automatically
performed.

Please install this program on your listserv???!!!???
If you will remember, this exec will change all names of BOSTONU to
BUACCA on all lists and files. It was written such that anyone else
could use this as a facility in the future. Eric Thomas did look
at the exec and he said that it appeared OK. He is NOT responsible
for the exec -- I am. I have tested it here, on my own listserv,
and everything appears to be in order. I would like to thank Eric
for his assistance and as well thank you for yours. Hopefully this
will be a facility that will make certain administrative/political
pickles a bit easier to deal with in the future.

If you have any problems -- feel free to contact me, not Eric.

                - Michael Gettes, Boston University
                  (617) 353-2780 (USA)