"Matthias M. Boller" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 18 Mar 1996 10:09:44 GMT
Hello,

we would like to create a mailing list for animal welfare and animal
rights related topics in German language.

Although an international list exists, it seems that interested
German-speaking people do not dare to join because of the language
and its high volume.

The new list would be restricted to news and announcements of
campaigns, letter-writing activities, information requests etc. There
would not be any discussions which could cause high traffic.

We suppose that the list would have a very low frequency of posts and
a low number of subscribers (probably a few posts a week to about 100
persons).

Since we do not have the possibility to finance a commercial list
service, we would like to ask for a sponsor willing to host our list.

Thank you for your attention,

Sincerely,

Carsten Scholvien

Matthias M. Boller