Gilles Frydman <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 11 Aug 1997 04:41:42 -0600
At 03:46 AM 8/10/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Yeah, me too.  I got one of these and called the law firm.....they went
>huh....reminds me of the Vonnegut MIT/sunscreen Hoax.....you
>know...anyways....

I gave a call to the lawfirm and their answer was far different.
This nefarious spam crashed their email server and completely blocked their
telephone service.
What remains of a lawfirm when it is without phonelines and email?
They were already investigating and I'm quite sure that they'll sue the
spammer if they can find him. I believe we'll hear of this case in the
future in the general media.

Gilles Frydman