Jeff Howie <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 4 May 1993 12:10:00 +0200
I just downloaded the new beta #008.  This is the first time I've
tried PmQwk. I can't get it to accept the paths for packets and
packers (say that fast! (G)) It continually comes up with error
messages - "Inbound/Outbound path must exist and may not have a
trailing '\' " and "Archiver/Unarchiver must be in your path". I've
tripled checked what I've typed and the install info, and everythings
correct and there. What's going wrong? All my paths already exist, and
I thought the program wasn't supposed to check for that right away
regardless?

THKS
---
 ~ MR/2 1.39x NR ~ ... Are you using Windows, or is that just an XT?
 ~ QNet3a ~ ILink ~ Winnipeg PC UG BBS ~ Winnipeg, Mb. ~ (204) 338-0272