Anne Harwell Toal <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 23 Aug 2004 16:45:47 -0500
I have a large list called STAFF_FACULTY which has no members, but it has
two sub-lists called STAFF, and FACULTY. Both STAFF and FACULTY have this
Bottom_Banner:

If you don't want to receive postings like this in the future, send a blank
email to
&LISTNAME-SIGNOFF-REQUEST@&MYHOST.

If I use this bottom_banner on STAFF_FACULTY, it places this message at the
bottom of a message:

If you don't want to receive postings like this in the future, send a blank
email to

There are no members of STAFF_FACULTY, only sub-lists. So this bottom banner
isn't giving a useful message. Is there some way to have the bottom banner
list the name of the sub-list the member belongs to, rather than the
super-list name?

-aht