Pat Barrett <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 9 Feb 1997 01:15:16 -0500
I am the listowner of the Way Of Grace Fellowship mailing list.  This is
a fairly new list set up on Esosoft.  Esosoft appears to have ceased
operation without contacting any of their clients, leaving us without a
place to operate.

This is a Christian worship list that currently has less than 20
subscribers.  We have two daily devotional mailings, and occasional
other postings.  The most we have had in a single day so far is five
postings, but we would like to see that go up to fifteen or twenty.  The
list is not archived and we do not need a digest version.  We do need
the ability to moderate the postings.

If you are able to host this list, please contact me at
[log in to unmask]  Thank you.

--
Pat Barrett
This is the day that the LORD has made, rejoice and be glad in it!