Rich Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 16 Jul 2012 14:41:22 -0400
On: Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 06:07:36PM +0000,Chatman, John Wrote:

} We have always used:
}
} QUIET SET LISTNAME ACK REPRO FOR *@*
}
} However, this command will only ensure that a copy makes it to the sender if they are subscribed at the time the command is issued. If you add subscribers later, you will need to run the command again to ensure that it is applied to them.

Which is why you also want:

     * Default-Options= REPRO,ACK

--
Rich Greenberg  Sarasota, FL, USA richgr atsign panix.com  + 1 941 378 2097
Eastern time.  N6LRT  I speak for myself & my dogs only.    VM'er since CP-67