Jeff Linder <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 22 May 1991 23:20:08 EST
On Tue, 21 May 91 17:59:48 EDT Roger Fajman said:
>>                                                  As far as I know,
>> LISTSERV does not have a subscription from/to [log in to unmask]
>>
>> /Pete
>
>Yes, it does:
>
>INFO-NETS        INFONETS@BITNIC   (Peered) Info-Nets List
>                 INFONETS@DEARN    (Peered) Info-Nets List

Warning - this is a one way redistribution - postings sent to the LISTSERV
lists DO NOT go to the [log in to unmask] list.  As most of the gurus
do not get mail via listserv, you should ALWAYS send mail to the info-nets@
think.com address...

Jeff Linder                      Bitnet: V5057U at TEMPLEVM
Temple University                Internet: [log in to unmask]

Disclaimer under construction.  Use standard until repairs are completed.