Susan Faghani <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 5 Nov 2009 16:36:32 -0500
Dear LSTSRV-L members,

L-Soft will be introducing a brand new reusable bag and sending the bags as free promotional items to members of the L-Soft and LISTSERV(R) community. This means that we need your opinions because you, as site administrators, are a core part of this community.

Please take a few seconds to vote for your favorite design in our quickpoll. The winning design (or maybe the top two!) will be selected.

This poll closes on Monday, November 9 at 6 p.m. US Eastern Time.

Vote now at:  http://www.lsoft.com/contact/votethetote.asp?s=4

Thank you!

Best Regards,
Susan Brown Faghani and L-Soft Global Marketing Team