Jim Gerland - Network User Support <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 27 Jan 1995 12:04:11 EST
First, is there enough interest on this list to establish a new list
dedicated to the various Unix implementations of LISTSERV(TM) from
L-Soft?  Not to discuss other LISTSERV wanabees!

Second, who is running LISTSERV on a Unix box (or boxes)?
How much traffic do you process?
What type of system?

As you may have guessed from these questions, I've been tasked with
investigating installing LISTSERV on a Unix box to help offload some
(eventually all - 3-5 years) of our LISTSERV traffic from our IBM.

I've set the Reply-To: on this message to me so I will gladly recap
the answers you provide and if there is enough interest I will
establish a LSVUNX-L list here (unless one of you who are running it
on a Unix box want to host it just to prove it can be done).

Thanks,