Bill Verity <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 14 Jan 2007 23:09:26 -0500
A subscriber claims he is sending mail to a list without his name but the server is adding it.

He claims his from line is
   From: [log in to unmask]
but the subscribers are seeing it as
   From: John Doe <[log in to unmask]>

The signup files and one list subscription has him registered as John Doe.
We can no longer reproduce the problem.  Ever heard of such a thing?
--
Have you changed your password? Please visit
http://its.psu.edu/password/ for information on Penn State's password

When a clock is hungry it goes back four seconds.

Bill Verity - 814-865-4758  Fax: 814-863-7049
215A Computer Building - Information Technology Services, Penn State University
At the office - on my Mac, of course ;-)