"Wayne T. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 13:26:15 -0400
jacob replied, in part..
> The point at which the web interface switches from drop-down list to
> text box is not configurable at present

Maybe the future could enhance this area?  Simply being able to raise
the limit would fit our needs, but obviously not everyone's.  Multiple
drop down boxes would do it for others.  An intermediate page with
tabs (a la a property sheet or dictionary) would do it for everyone else.

I hope the list of lists page doesn't have a limit. Does it?

While we're discussing this area, I'd like to see a list of unlisted lists
page (protected, of course). Is  there an alternative to ".DD &DD" so
that we might enable this in the site manager's area?

cheers, wayne

Wayne T. Smith                       mailto:[log in to unmask]
Systems Group - UNET                 University of Maine System
LISTSERV maintainer for http://lists.Maine.edu/