Ken Koch <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 28 Dec 2006 11:41:24 -0600
Greetings! I've recently upgraded from 1.8d to 14.5 and I'm getting a few
errors regarding templates.

>>> Mail template "MSG_POSTING_SUCCESS_ACK" not found <<<
>>> Mail template "MSG_POSTING_REJECT_NOTAUTH" not found <<<
>>> Mail template "MSG_SUBSCRIBE_FORWARD_OWNER" not found <<<
>>> Mail template "MSG_SIGNOFF_NOSUBFOUND" not found <<<

None of the simple standard templates seem to be found. I can send review
commands and they work fine.

I can still post to lists, the distribution works correctly.

Makefile & directory structure is as follows:

BINDIR=/export1/project/listserv/bin
LSVROOT=/export1/project/listserv
LSVSPOOL=/export1/project/listserv/spool
LSVNAME=listserv
LSVAMIN_TYPE=flags

Solaris 8 with gcc.
Archives are in a web accessible directory, separate from
/export1/project/listserv. wa is in the cgi-bin directory. All of the
webpages seem to work fine from what I quickly tested. It's only the email
templates that have been affected.

I have no site.mailtpl in the listserv/home directory.

I know site-wide template structures changed from 1.8d to 14.3+, but I
didn't seen any specific documentation as to how to compensate for it
other than let listserv convert when it's first started. I didn't see any
conversion messages when I first started it, but I did go directly to
14.5. Is that an issue?

Thanks in advance..