Wed, 12 Feb 1997 09:03:34 +1000
Hello ppl,

I was just wondering whether there is any particular reason why so many
ppl seem to be unable to unsubscribe from the list?  Does this has
anything to do with the 1.8b-->1.8c upgrade???  Cause I have noticed alot
more unsubscribe requests to the list.  Also doesn't listserv have some
filtering options?  Like detect the word unsubscribe (or any other
chosen words) and if found send to the editor/moderator for approval?
This would be a neat feature if it doesn't exist yet =8-)

See ya,

Dave