annelise <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 24 Apr 1997 21:44:16 -0400
I was referred to this list by another list owner when requesting
information on starting a mailing list.  I am unsure of the orientation of
this list and apologize if it is not the correct list to be posting this
request on.

I would be greatly appreciative if someone could give me some direction in
the steps one needs to take in developing a mailing list?  Can an
individual run a mail list through a regular internet account with special
software???  Or is it something that needs to be done through a ISP
directly???  Where could I go to find information on running and developing
a mail list???

Thank you in advance for anyone who can be of assistance.
Again, I apologize if this is not an appropriate question to ask here.

Annelise Woitulewicz