Gary Stone <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 14 Nov 1996 19:27:32 -0500
I have changed my e-mail address and cannot therefore send a
SIGNOFF command.  I would like to have the following e-mail
address taken off the mailing list:

I am getting messages to the above e-mail via my old ISP forwarding
the messages.  I do not want to stay on this list with my new e-mail
address.

Any help would be appreciated.  Or perhaps someone knows the list
owners that I might send an e-mail to regarding this.

TIA,

Gary
 /\__/\   GARY AND KAREN STONE (Gary N5PHT)
  0  0    E-Mail: [log in to unmask]
   @
 (_/\_)   Http://web2.airmail.net/gstone
   ~~