Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 20 Sep 1992 14:39:52 +0200
I cannot reproduce the problem, but it might be due to differences in the
spool system between XA/ESA and SP/HPO.  Marty, let me know if the MODULE
I sent you solves  the problem. In any case, LISTSERV  does not *loop* on
the job, it re-processes it only every  15 minutes or so. That can be bad
over a weekend but it is not catastrophic unless you have many such jobs.
Furthermore, if  the problem is  indeed what I  think, it has  been there
since 1.7c (there was no change to the job processor for 1.7d).

  Eric