Richard Cuff <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 9 May 2001 14:04:35 -0400
I would like to create a list covering international broadcasting and
shortwave programming.  We have had this list hosted at the Topica site, but
recent and frequent outages are prompting us to look elsewhere for this
service.

We have approximately 250 members, and typical list traffic is 10 messages
per day.  No binary files are utilized or considered for posting.  The list
is not moderated.

If you are willing to host our list, please contact me by E-mail at
[log in to unmask] , because I normally do not follow this discussion
group.

Thanks and regards,

Richard Cuff
Allentown, PA, USA

Owner, swprograms E-mail list
Editor, "Easy Listening", NASWA Journal
Co-chair, Winter Shortwave Listeners' Festival