"A. Harry Williams" <HARRY@MARIST>
Thu, 1 Feb 90 13:25:18 EST
I wanted to respond to Andy Robinson's last posting here.  I apologize
for bringing it up at this late date.  I had started to respond
immediately after, but I decided to wait over night, and it turned into
several nights.

  - I will admit to being unfair to Andy by taking a posting, and
    cross posting it to another list, and faulting him for items
    not associated with the item he posted.

  - I was planning on a flame for his last posting, but I have decided
    that I will give him the benefit of the doubt.  I was unfair, and
    he is still young.  As time hardens him,  I'm assuming he will
    not flame so easily.  (But this can't be used forever.)

  - As has been stated on NODMGT-L, there is a communications problem.
    The NIC needs to address the suggestions.

  - I will not discuss this issue here anymore.  The conversation
    belongs elsewhere, probably NODMGT-L.

/ahw