David Young <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 28 Jun 2004 15:58:17 -0500
Some time back, I had asked for assistance regarding a problem with a list
that needed to be moderated.  I had thought that the problem was resolved,
but it is apparently not.  The attached list definition is a one-way or
broadcast list that our public affairs office uses to transmit info to all
of our employees.  The problem is that only the first person in the list of
editors receives the moderation requests.  I've attached the list
definition.  Am I missing something here?  Thanks.

C. David Young
University of Texas at Arlington
Office of Information Technology
P. O. Box 19318
Arlington, TX 76019-0318
Phone: (817) 272-2271
Fax: (817) 272-3736

 <<employees-list.txt>>

PUT EMPLOYEES LIST PW=XXXXXXXX * * UTA Employees * * Send= Editors,Hold,Confirm Subscription= Closed * Reply-To= Sender,Ignore X-Tags= Comment * Confidential= Yes Files= No * Review= Owners Ack= Yes * Errors-To= Owners Validate= No * Errors-To= [log in to unmask],[log in to unmask],[log in to unmask] * Notebook= Yes,C:\LISTSERV\ARCHIVES\EMPLOYEES,Weekly,Public * Digest= No Attachments= All * Stats= None Default-Options= Repro * * Owner= [log in to unmask] * Owner= [log in to unmask] * Owner= [log in to unmask] * Owner= [log in to unmask] * owner= [log in to unmask] * owner= [log in to unmask] * Owner= [log in to unmask] * Editor= [log in to unmask] * Editor= [log in to unmask] * Editor= [log in to unmask] * Editor= [log in to unmask] *