Turgut Kalfaoglu <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 7 Oct 1994 16:15:26 TUR
On Fri, 7 Oct 1994 13:22:24 GMT  Joel Hammond <[log in to unmask]>
had said:

>I'm a list owner and I keep getting the message:
>
>The enclosed message, found in the VETADM-L mailbox and shown under the spool
>ID 8658 in the  system log, has been identified as  a possible delivery error

It means that the words 'From:' or 'Sender:' or 'Reply-To:' and the
name of the list were found on the same line in that message. Usually
happens when someone replies back to the list quoting the headers of
the message. Just tell that user to exclude the mail headers from
the message (s)he is replying to..  -turgut