Judith Molka <AKLOM@BITNIC>
Wed, 22 Jun 88 10:34:59 EDT
June,
   None of the files on LISTSERV are available from more than one filelist.
So, even if you are AFDed to both NODESINFO and NETINFO you will receive at
most one copy of your file.  Any files moved into the NETINFO filelist
were removed from all others (some were previously in a NEWS filelist also).
   When the filelists were being changed about, I didn't know if the AFD's
and FUI's would carry over.  Now I know, they do not.  So, by using
the lists of these subscriptions that LISTSERV keeps, I'll write an exec to
issue AFD and FUI deletes for all the subscriptions to NODESINFO and NEWS
and then issue AFD and FUI adds for these subscriptions to NETINFO.  That
should fix it, and we'll send a note to BITNEWS when its complete.
--Judy