nad Turgut Kalfaoglu <TURGUT@TREARN>
Sun, 26 Feb 89 21:22:06 GMT

Hi. If I don't include a file into that filelist's FILEID file, and let
the listserv guess it via LSVFILID, it seems that the server cannot find the
file, unless the user specifies under which filelist the file exists.
For example, a GET fn ft will fail if the file is not listed in a FILEID,
but will work if it is.. any ideas?

Also, during a global delete, I found that many listservs still did
not get their tables updated - they still do not recognize me as a postmast.
some of these listservs are: UMAB,BINGVMB,JPNKEKVM,DHDURZ1,UIUCVME, and
HASARA11.. There were more, but I thought of collecting the naks too late..
Thanks, -turgut