"Eckard, Steve - eckardsl" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 8 Mar 2011 12:52:23 +0000
Greetings, all. I have a listowner with two lists. With the one list she gets an error report, but in 42 separate emails. With the other she gets a daily error monitoring report with 47 subscribers currently being monitored. The only difference I see in the configuration, besides one is announce and one is two way communications is the keyword Auto-Delete is used in one. Can anyone tell me why she receives one email for all being monitored for one list and separate emails for the other? So far I have just suggested that she use auto-delete in both. Thanks!